Yesterday, I was feeding Agni, sitting on the rocking chair. Aoyon walks in to ask me something, and in a moment, begins to leave. Agni's eyes move around the room, following him, then see him leaving through the door. She, with the bottle teat fully in her mouth, makes a noise loud enough to reach Aoyon - kind-of a mmmmm - but there was no missing the intent - please stay.
It was one of those unbelievable parenting moments which put you on top of the world. Of course, I was as envious as I was happy :-) Waiting for the moment when she calls me with the same intensity. Till then I am happy knowing that she does not need to call me, since I am always there ;)
(Of course, Aoyon stayed. Could it have been any other way?)
Coz I am the best dad ever :)
ReplyDelete